- Real estate apps and data don’t function seamlessly across MLS, broker and vendor tools — there are concrete technical reasons.
- Brokers need to understand the issues that keep them from leveraging MLS data fully.
- MLSs need to adopt new
- When small groups of contiguous MLSs can’t find a way
This article was originally published on Inman News:
- According to research, median Opendoor homesellers give up 14 percent of their homes’ value through equity and fees.
- The results for homeowners are like a payday loan: Some scenarios could