Sam DeBord is CEO of the Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO). He served as VP of Strategic Growth for Coldwell Banker Danforth in Seattle, and as President’s Liaison for MLS and Data Mangement Issues for the National Association of REALTORS®.
Sam is a writer for industry publications including the Swanepoel Trends Report, REALTOR Magazine, Inman News, and WSJ Marketwatch.
- Writer for Swanepoel Trends Report, an Axiom Business Books award winner for Business Reference Books
- National Association of REALTORS President’s Liaison for MLS and Data Management
- Board of Directors, California Regional MLS
- Board of Directors, Second Century Ventures
- Washington REALTORS Vice President of Government Affairs
- President of Seattle King County REALTORS
- SP200’s top 20 Social Influencers
- Inman News’s Top 101 in Real Estate
Sam started his career in I.T. and management consulting for PricewaterhouseCoopers, providing guidance to tech startup companies in the Silicon Valley.
As a speaker and writer, Sam is known in the real estate industry for being on the cutting edge of issues ranging from technology to legislative policy.
Sam writes for many real estate publications including:
- REALTOR Magazine
- Swanepoel Trends Report
- WSJ MarketWatch
- Inman News
- RE Magazine
- Coldwell Banker Blue Matter
- Geek Estate
- The Seattle Post-Intelligencer
Sam also speaks for real estate and technology events. Past speaking engagements include:
- Coldwell Banker GenBlue (Online success for real estate agents)
- Agent Reboot (Why your internet leads won’t call you back)
- Inman Real Estate Connect (Search Engine Optimization for real estate)
- Inman Real Estate Connect (Open Door Partners for Realtor Safety)
- Coldwell Banker Top Producers’ Retreat
- NAR Broker Summit (Data Driven Decision Making)
- NAR Tech Edge (Agent Reviews and Online Marketing)
- Realtor.com Results Summit (Digital Marketing and Engagement)
Please contact Sam directly if you have any questions, or if you have a story or speaking engagement you’d like help with.