Sam DeBord is VP of Strategic Growth for Coldwell Banker Danforth in Seattle. He is President of Seattle King County REALTORS, and a writer for Inman News, WSJ Marketwatch, REALTOR Magazine, and the Swanepoel Trends Report. Sam also does consulting for technology companies and investors in the real estate space.
- Managing broker, Seattle Homes Group
- VP of Strategic Growth, Coldwell Banker Danforth, Seattle’s #1 full service office for annual sales volume and Coldwell Banker’s largest single office worldwide in agent head count
- President of Seattle King County REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS Strategic Thinking Committee, MLS Issues and Emerging Technology Advisory Board, MLS Issues and Policy Committee
- Washington REALTORS Chair of Legislative Steering and 2018 VP-Elect of Government Affairs
- SP200’s top 20 Social Influencers
- Inman News’s Top 101 in Real Estate
Sam started his career in I.T. and management consulting for PricewaterhouseCoopers, providing guidance to tech startup companies in the Silicon Valley.
As a speaker and writer, Sam is known in the real estate industry for being on the cutting edge of issues ranging from technology to legislative policy.
Sam writes for many real estate publications including:
- REALTOR Magazine
- Swanepoel Trends Report
- WSJ MarketWatch
- Inman News
- RE Magazine
- Coldwell Banker Blue Matter
- Geek Estate
- The Seattle Post-Intelligencer
Sam also speaks for real estate and technology events. Past speaking engagements include:
- Coldwell Banker GenBlue (Online success for real estate agents)
- Agent Reboot (Why your internet leads won’t call you back)
- Inman Real Estate Connect (Search Engine Optimization for real estate)
- Inman Real Estate Connect (Open Door Partners for Realtor Safety)
- Coldwell Banker Top Producers’ Retreat
- NAR Broker Summit (Data Driven Decision Making)
- NAR Tech Edge (Agent Reviews and Online Marketing)
- Realtor.com Results Summit (Digital Marketing and Engagement)
Please contact Sam directly if you have any questions, or if you have a story or speaking engagement you’d like help with.